Microform Precision, LLC uses Bystronic Lasers for cost effective, fast, accurate cutting of custom designs from sheet materials to customer specifications.
Materials we can cut:
- Up to 1" thick Mild Steel
- Up to 3/4 " thick Stainless Steel
- Up to 1/2" thick Aluminum
- Various plastics and wood
Typical lead time for Laser cutting is only 3 to 5 days with a customer supplied .dxf file.
The Lasers have a 5' X 10' cutting table that allows for nesting of multiple parts on one sheet of material.
- Highly flexible method of cutting intricate designs
- Quick response to change due to very little setup time required
- No special tooling is required.
- Very little de-burring is required due to the clean cut edge left by the laser.
- A small heat affected zone minimizes distortion of the part
- The Laser equipment creates an accurate and repeatable manufacturing process. This process is created by cutting parts to pre-programmed specifications in a digital file of the part to be cut.
- Accurate to within +-0.004"
- No mechanical stress placed on the part. The mechanical portion of the cutting tip never touches the part. The Laser cuts by burning a pattern into the material that is laying flat on a cutting bed.
- Scrap material and material costs kept to a minimum as multiple parts can be nested on large sheets.
- Very fine cut width
- Sheet metal Cutting
- Plus any custom components!
Bystronic Bystar 3015-2 4000 Watt Laser
Bystronic Byspeed 3015 4400 Watt Laser